Caring for You During the Coronavirus Pandemic
To Our Valued Patients:
First, we hope you are safe and healthy. This is certainly a time when coming together is critical for our community. At Wake Skin Cancer Center, our team is staying up to date on the latest information related to the coronavirus COVID-19. Based on CDC guidelines, we’re taking the following steps to keep our patients and our team safe:
- We are seeing as many of our patients as possible by telehealth visits.
- We will call you in advance of your scheduled appointment to make arrangements. We will talk to you about what to expect during the telehealth visit.
- If telehealth is not an option, we will assist you to find a date in the near future where we can see you in the office.
- We are continuing our skin cancer appointments and procedures as planned.
- We politely ask you to reschedule an appointment if you are experiencing any of these symptoms such as:
- Fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), Cough, or Shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- We also ask that anyone traveling outside of the US to please follow the CDC's guidelines before coming into our office.
- We are taking extra steps to make sure you and our team are safe in the office.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car.
- Please call us at 919-436-4124. We will let you know when it is ok to come into the waiting room.
- Only patients are allowed to come into the office at this time. Let us know if you need other assistance, and we will work together to get you taken care of.
- We have removed commonly touched items and are cleaning and sanitizing our lobbies and exam rooms around the clock to ensure your safety.
- When in doubt, please call us. Remember to practice good hand washing techniques and stay informed (https://www.cdc.gov/).
Please reach out to us at 919-436-4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or appointment needs that you may have.
Thank you for understanding and please stay safe!