Safely Caring for You
To Our Valued Patients:
First, we hope you are safe and healthy. The COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity for our community to take a hard look at how we take care of each other. At Wake Skin Cancer Center, we have paid attention and implemented even more safety protocols to take care of you during your visit.
- Our office is open during our normal business hours. We are taking care of new and established patients.
- Our team is staying up to date on the latest information related to the coronavirus COVID-19.
- We follow CDC and American College of Mohs Surgery guidelines, including cleaning protocols, hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, and social distancing.
- We have set protocols for pre-screening all patients and staff members for daily visits.
- We clean rooms and equipment that patients may have contacted between visits.
- For office visits:
- When you arrive, please wait in your car.
- Please call us at 919-436-4124. We will let you know when it is ok to come into the waiting room.
- For office visits, only patients are allowed to come into the office at this time. Let us know if you need other assistance, and we will work together to get you taken care of.
- For procedures, patients may be accompanied by one visitor who must wear a mask at all times.
- We have removed commonly touched items for your safety.
- Our clinical team will wear masks throughout the patient visit.
- Patients are required to wear masks throughout the visit. If the procedure/lesion of concern is under the mask area, the mask will be removed during the exam/procedure.
- We politely ask you to reschedule an appointment if you are experiencing any of these symptoms such as:
- Fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), Cough, or Shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- We also ask that anyone traveling outside of the US to please follow the CDC's guidelines before coming into our office.
- When in doubt, please call us at 919-436-4124. Remember to practice good hand washing techniques and stay informed (https://www.cdc.gov/).
Please reach out to us at 919-436-4124 or email@example.com with any questions or appointment needs that you may have.
We look forward to seeing you and please stay safe!